My first official self-commit to an open source project.
I’ve just checked in my GWTJSF patches to the Ajax4JSF trunk. You can now get the GWT 1.4-compliant GWTJSF project by following these directions.
No word yet from the Exadel guys; I’m 99% sure I didn’t break anything but they’ll tell me if I did, they’re not shy 🙂 I do hope they will update their labs.jboss.org documentation to mention this project again, now that it actually builds in their tree. We’ll see.
I included a reference to the googlecode repository in the gwtjsf pom.xml, so it should have no problems pulling GWT 1.4.10 (which it needs).
The old GWTJSF examples (which are not on labs.jboss.org anyway yet) no longer work, mainly because the Maven build (as my last post discussed) splits the sources into a separate jar, so the old build files break. I’ll likely land at least one of my modified samples in the Ajax4JSF tree in the next couple of days, so people will have a reference point.
After that I’ll get back to finalizing my Seam/GWT example and submitting that to the Seam project. Hopefully in another week, or two at the most, I’ll have this whole thing wrapped up and then I can get back to the Gears/GWT offline Blogger editor project!